Liannex Corporation (S) was established in Singapore in July, 1993 to cater to the rapid development of government and local infrastructure in Singapore. The founder, Lim Han Weng, brought expertise and relations in the manufacturing, construction, logistics and materials sector to meet the growth in demand. Initially established as a manufacturer of buses, the Company utilized government programs which allowed it to establish what is now a significant presence in multiple industries. Key scale projects such as the landmark Singapore Mass Rapid Transit (SMRT) precipitated other infrastructure and commercial development. The 90s and 2000s saw rapid expansions to the scope of business that Liannex was a cornerstone to: cement and coal trading. The minority portfolio of traded commodities is impressive spanning gypsum, clinker, cement aggregate, scrap iron, spent FCC catalyst, crushed stone and manufactured sand.
Liannex occupies 18 & 20 Sungei Kadut Way in Singapore, which accounts for 9,096.5 sqm of land area. Our combined offices, fabrication yard and cement storage area is housed in this campus. Liannex employs more than 150 employees, of these are professional administrators, traders, financiers, skilled laborers and unskilled laborers. The campus is responsible for the coordination of manpower, manufacturing activity and trade back-office work.
The company has grown from its humble beginnings to be one of the key cement and coal suppliers in Southeast Asia. Awarded to companies attaining 100 million dollars in revenue turnover, the Global Trader Program rewards Liannex with lowered taxes and other commercial benefits and exclusions. The Company continues to grow its scope and profile: in 2012, a landmark 3 million tons of coal was traded; in 2013, Liannex began a landmark co-study with PT Bukit Asam in the river transportation of coal to greatly reduce road usage and improve accessibility to remote mines.
Liannex adopts a ‘market-by market’ approach to business in order to:
- Serve a variety of customers with the right products;
- At competitive prices;
- With the highest levels of customer satisfaction
Our motto is: Reliability, Durability, Versatility, Safety
Liannex receives and provides commercial support from the following companies of which are wholly or partly owned by the directors of the Company.
- Affiliations «Name, Sector»
- Yinson Holdings Berhad, Offshore
- Handal Indah Sdn Bhd
- Handal Ceria Sdn Bhd
- Manja Line Pte Ltd, Logistics
- Liannex Corporation Sdn Bhd, Commodities
- Matteo (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Resmi Bumimas Sdn Bhd
- Triton Commuter Sdn Bhd, Logistics
- Budi Handal Sdn Bhd
- Kargo Indera Sdn Bhd, Logistics
- Hansar Corporation Pte Ltd, Logistics
- Kimsar Corporation Pte Ltd, Logistics
- Bursar Corporation Pte Ltd, Property Management
- Burisar Corporation Pte Ltd, Ship assets
- Bangsar Corporation Pte Ltd, Logistics
- Macassar Corporation Pte Ltd, Logistics
- PT Sinaran Putra, Commodities